Riley Boyd hired as Boise State Esports Development Coordinator

Boise State Esports is happy to welcome a new member to its staff. Riley Boyd has just been hired as Boise State Esports’ Development
Coordinator. As Development Coordinator, Boyd will explore exciting new partnership opportunities with individuals, groups, and donors from the local community. He will also work on product development and sales for the esports program, which can include broadcast partnerships, paid tournaments, signage, and more.

Riley Boyd is an Idaho native who has a long history working in education. He served as a coach/P.E. teacher in various Idaho school districts from 2016-2021. He is also a Bronco at heart who attended Boise State while pursuing a Bachelors of Art in History. During his senior year, Riley worked with Boise State Esports as a caster for Call of Duty and Valorant. He graduated from Boise State University in 2021 and moved to Missouri Western State University to pursue a Masters of Business Administration. After graduating with his masters in 2023, he served as Missouri Western’s Esports Director.

Riley comes to this job with a passion for all things Boise State, and looks forward to developing partnerships with the local community to help fuel the continued growth of Boise State Esports.

Photo of Boise State Esports staff member Riley Boyd.

“I am so excited to join Boise State Esports as the Business Development Coordinator. I was born and raised in the Treasure Valley, and I am a Boise State Alumni,” said Boyd after getting hired. “Above all else, my wife and I love this great institution. You can find us at football and soccer games this fall, or maybe at an ice cream parlor! I’m so excited to start making things happen for Boise State Esports! Go Broncos!”

Written by Jacob Palmer